Friday, April 3, 2009

Attending Leslie's funeral

My parents and I went to Leslie place to attend Leslie funeral. P.T. (Prince Terrien) was happy when it saw me and I was relief to see P.T. since the peoples in the house are all crying. I still could not accept that Leslie was REALLY dead and hoped that somehow she is still with me. Bill told me that Leslie was grateful that she had such a friend like me and I finally know that she still regard me as a friend even thought I was often treated as a coward. I do not know what came over me but out of anger, I actually blamed Leslie and hoped by hating her, she would come back to life. My family know that the impact of Leslie's death was great, so they was gentle to me. I wanted to say sorry to May Belle but I was too exhausted to figure out how. Leslie was a best friend to me and now she was gone FOREVER......

No comments:

Post a Comment