Thursday, April 2, 2009

Leslie first trip to the church

It was Easter and it was also the only time when my whole family go to the church. I was unaffected by my siblings usual quarreling and fighting about what to wear to the church. Leslie asked if she could go to the church and after some persuasion, my mother finally agreed only if Leslie dressed well. I was feeling kind of shocked as in my view, who would want to go to that boring church? My mother had a bad impression of Leslie and she hoped that Leslie will dress well as that is the only time we go to the church and she do not want us to lose face. Leslie was indeed well dressed and to my surprise,she actually liked going to church! Leslie do not believe in the whole God thing and tried to ignore May Belle remark which is:"What is going to happen to you if you die?" I also know that the water in the creek is rising fast and someday I will have to tell Leslie that I am afriad of crossing to Terabithia. I know that she would understand but I do not know how to say it to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment