Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Creation of Terabithia with Leslie

Money is always a problem for me but for Leslie, it is merely peanuts to her. Thus, we decided to create a special place like Narnia where I am the king and Leslie is the queen and the perfect place was the woods near Leslie's backyard. It was exciting going over to Terabithia as the only way to get there is by swinging on an enchanted rope which is just a ordinary vine, but to us, it is much much more. We had also set up a castle stronghold which I felt was the best place as it would be too scary to set the castle up deep in the woods. It is not because I am a coward but because it would be too dangerous when the day gets dark. Leslie also lent me all of her Narnia collections to let me have some ideas of things that is going on on a magical kingdom; how the animals must be protected and so on. It was a memorable day for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment