Friday, April 3, 2009

Letter to Leslie's parents

To Mr and Mrs Burke:

I felt sorry for you that you have lost your daughter. I am also sad that she is no longer here with us… As her best friend, I don’t know what to do about it. Without her, my life may be insignificant. She has brought me into a whole new world and taught me the true definitions of friends. She’s the best friend I’ve ever seen in my life. She’s such an intelligent, brave and friendly person. I have never regretted meeting her and the both of you. I hope that the both of you can cheer up. You should be proud of such a daughter. It is not your fault that you have brought Leslie here, nobody can expect what to happen next. Every one of us will keep her in our hearts and remembering her forever…

Best Regards,
Jesse Oliver Aarons, Jr

No comments:

Post a Comment