Thursday, April 2, 2009

A raining Easter

It was a Easter Monday and it was still raining. It was then Leslie said that she wanted to go to Terabithia with boots and raincoat. As we reached the bank of the creek, we saw water rushing just below us, I was scared because I feared that we might get into some sort of dangers. Leslie, on the other hand, was amazed. I slipped Prince Terrien into the rear of Leslie’s raincoat and as she swing over, and as I was too scared, the rope seems to be slipping off my hands and finally when I caught hold of the rope, I swinged across and landed on my rear, Leslie kept giggling and it was an awkward situation for me. We went to Terabithia on Tuesday and Wednesday and it was still raining, Leslie thought it was the work of some evil spirits and we went to the sacred grove to enquire of the evil spirits, she said some lines to the ‘spirits’ and I had to follow her to prevent getting poked by her. After that day, I knew that no matter how high the water rose in the creek, Leslie would still want to cross it.

No comments:

Post a Comment