Thursday, April 2, 2009

Revenge on Janice Avery

After much thought, Leslie knew the way to get revenge on Janice Avery was to made a fool out of her. Leslie decided to write a letter to Janice Avery, pretending she is Willard Hughes. Janice had a crush on Willard and we used that as an advantage to get revange. As girls' handwritings are better than boys, I wrote the love letter to prevent Janice from suspecting that it was a prank. I sneaked into Janice's classroom and put the love letter into her deck. Janice fell for the trick and was being rejected by Willard in front of her friends. May Belle was finally happy that revenge was served and promised not to tell anybody about this or else,Leslie and I will be in deep trouble. For some reasons, I felt she deserved it and at the same time, feel sorry for her and I also wondered if I had done the wrong thing... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment