Friday, April 3, 2009

A new leash of life

I want to make things normal again and this time I am going into the castle stronghold of Terabithia.I wanted to do something fitting but this time, Leslie was not here to tell me what it was. Anyway, I have decided to make a funeral wreath for Leslie,Queen of Terabithia. It was meant as a mark of respect and remember her by. After Leslie's death, it made me realise that I have hardly began to live. I had also grew more mature to take care of May Belle. I have decided to build a bridge to Terabithia to cross the creek more safely and I made May Belle the next Queen of Terabithia. When I went back to school, my feelings of loss came back when I saw that Leslie's daeth had been removed from the classroom. I was surprised when Mrs. Myers confronted me as this was the first time she had been nice to a student! She shares her experience of loss and grief over her husband death and it made me realise one thing: With Leslie gone, life still has to go on but the memory of Leslie will always be kept in my heart. I could live for her...

No comments:

Post a Comment