Thursday, April 2, 2009

The life of Janice Avery

Leslie told me that she heard crying coming from one of the stalls in the girls' room and she suspects that it is Janice Avery. I was shocked as I simply could not imagine Janice crying while sitting on the toilet seat. It was then when I began to felt responsible for her crying, after all, I had a part in tricking her. Leslie intially did not want to go in the girls' room and ask the reason why Janice was crying but after I tried to intimidate her by asking whether she was scared of Janie and indeed, she agreed to go. I had prepared myself for the worst scenerio that could happen to Leslie, i thought she would end up like the coyote in "Road Runner". Instead, she came back, unharmed and said that Janice lived in a violent environment where she was often abused by her father and that made her become a bully. Also, the reason she was crying as her two vile friends (as described by Leslie) spreaded rumors around the school that she was rejected by Willard, even the school principal, Mr Turner had heard about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment