Thursday, April 2, 2009

Prince Terrien, the puppy's arrival

I could still remember the day Prince Terrien enters our lives. It was Christmas and I hardly had enough money to buy Leslie a present. I thought that I must gave Leslie a special present as she is my best friend but I had agreed to pool my money for May Belle present since she had been left out when Leslie and I went to Terabithia. I was stressed over this problem until I saw a sigh saying "FREE PUPPY". I got a puppy and gave it to Leslie as a present at Terabithia. She was exuberant and gave me a box of colour pencil as a present. Leslie named the puppy Prince Terrien -the guardian and the clown of Terabithia. It is my most happy Christmas I ever had and felt that it is like Christmas again since there is nothing to celebrate in the past during Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment