Thursday, April 2, 2009

The most perfect day for me?!

I was invited by Miss Edmund to go with her to Washington. I tried not to wake my mother fully while asking her if I could go to the trip with Miss Edmund. She agreed and I was over the moon and replied to Miss Edmund that I could go. When the car was past Millsburg it occurred to me that Leslie was not with me on this trip. I wanted to ask Miss Edmund if Leslie could go but I wanted to be alone with Miss Edmund and do not want a third-party to ruin this day. After spending the whole afternoon there I finally arrived home. I was embarrassed that Miss Edmund had to pay for my lunch as I do not have enough money. I was extremely happy and thought that this is the most perfect day for me in my entire life until I arrived home. I could only see sad faces in the house and wondered what happened. My annoying sister said that Leslie("my girlfriend") is dead. I could hardly believe it and begin to think that this is the worst day for me instead of the most perfect day.If Leslie went together with me for the trip, none of this would happen.It was all my fault...

No comments:

Post a Comment